• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Canon IXUS 40 - how much?

D

donatina

Hi people,

I have a Canon IXUS 40 (like this)
which has only been used a few times, but I'm looking to sell it on because I find the digital zoom mechanism (and the menu in general) a little too clunky and awkward to manage... obviously it's second-hand, but still in pretty good shape, so how much should I think about charging for it?

also any advice on which camera to get instead with a smoother zoom and easier menu, at about 4-5mp and within a budget of about £120 would be much appreciated! :)

beachy

Hi people,I have a Canon IXUS 40 (like this)
which has only been used a few times, but I'm looking to sell it on because I find the digital zoom mechanism (and the menu in general) a little too clunky and awkward to manage... obviously it's second-hand, but still in pretty good shape, so how much should I think about charging for it? QUOTE]

take a look on ebay and see what there going for on there.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom