• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Canon imagemixer3 fo HF200 HELP!!

kkstanley

Standard Member
Yesterday i made the hardest choice ever and bought the canon hf200 over the panasonic Sd200!!. :rolleyes:. I spent ages in john lewis comparing the two but eventually went for the canon. Incidently they have it for £499, bargain.

The only issue is with the software. I know it's very basic but thats all i need. I have taken some shots in 17mps and 25mps and look great on my hdtv even through components, however when i have loaded the footage onto my Vaio laptop via imagemixer 3 it is very very dull, almost like there is a dark grey filter over the screen.
The laptop is full HD model VGN-FZ21E.
Please help:lease: ????

kkstanley

Standard Member
just burnt a breif clip to DVD and it works superb on the ps3!!

When playing it back through the laptop in media player it has still got that really dull grey look to it!!

could it be that the laptop does not like the AVCHD format?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom