For Sale Canon G7X or Canon G1X MK2

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by tommo159, Mar 29, 2016.

1. tommo159

tommo159

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +35
    Hi All

Looking to sell one of my cameras. I have the G7X and the G1X Mk2.
    I am putting both up on here and will keep whichever one doesn't sell first.

The G7X was purchased new by me from DigitalRev. It is in excellent condition with only very light signs of use. It has taken around 1000 photos and has plenty of life left in it. The only problem is that I cannot find the charger and think that I left it on holiday a couple of weeks ago. This is easily replaced on eBay or Amazon and the price reflects the missing charger. There is still some life in the battery and I will also include an 8GB memory card to get you started.

This is boxed and also includes an original Canon case as per the photos which I bought from Park Cameras and the price includes special delivery.

The G1X MK2 was purchased from a work colleague a couple of months ago for me to play with and see if I liked. Again, it is in excellent condition and comes boxed. This was also purchased from DigitalRev and has one minor issue. The delete button does not work. You can go into the settings and delete but if you want the quick delete it is not working. This may be a setting with the buttons but I cannot fathom it out and TBH it doesn't cause any issues.

I will also include an 8GB memory card the same as the G7X as I will be keeping one of these two and it will be you guys that make my decision.

Any questions, let me know.

Steve

Price and currency: £260 for either one including RMSD
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included
    Payment method: BT, Paypal Gift
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  2. Mr.Stu

Mr.Stu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +82
    £240 any good for the g7x?

3. tommo159

tommo159

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +35
    Hi
    I will take £250 inc SD.
    Steve

4. Mr.Stu

Mr.Stu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +82
    Cheers for the reply, I'll withdraw my offer, picked up one elsewhere. GLWS.