For Sale Canon G7X MarkII

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by pete s, Jul 30, 2017.

1. pete s

pete s

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    For sale is this barely used Canon G7X Mark II. A fabulous little 1 inch 20MP sensor high-end compact camera, boxed, in mint/as new condition and only having taken around 100 shots. Some online reviews suggest better handling, more intuitive control and much simpler menus than the similar spec RX100 Mk3/4. Having owned both I would agree, especially regarding the menus and handling (for those with larger hands in particular). Image quality is excellent from the large sensor and fast, bright 24-100 f1.8-2.8 zoom lens. Good for low light, plenty of manual/creative controls, RAW shooting, touch screen controls and Wi-Fi.

Bought in early June from the Camera Centre (so a UK camera, not a grey import), it was immediately fitted with a tempered glass screen protector. I also have a nice aftermarket brown stiff leather case and an unused spare Ex-Pro battery. With the bits I’m including minus the cashback this cost me £570. I have filed away the original purchase receipt/sales invoice, but I will dig it out and pass it on to the buyer. In case of any future warranty claims (within 12 month period from purchase date) I am happy to assist, as the original purchaser, if required.

I would like £440 including RMSD for this please, payment by bank transfer preferred. PayPal is acceptable but not as a 'gift' (friends and family), it would need to be as 'goods and services' payment and the price would be £455 delivered to cover PP fees.

Pics taken today. Not great quality, but let me know if you want higher-res ones and I'll e-mail them to you. Any marks visible are just fingerprints or dust/lint.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Price and currency: £440 GBP
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: Bank transfer or PayPal (not 'goods and services', not 'gift/friends and family')
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  2. Arcam_boy

Arcam_boy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,330
    :love: ohhh very tempting, been looking at getting one of these for my upcoming holiday - little more than I can stretch to at the moment so won't make an offer as you've just listed it but will keep an eye on this :smashin:

3. pete s

pete s

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    Fair enough. This is effectively a new camera, with a spare battery, screen protector and good quality leather case. I think my price is ok for best part of 600 quids worth of gear. :)

4. Arcam_boy

Arcam_boy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,330
    I'm not for one second arguing with your price Pete, as I said its more than I can stretch to at the moment which is down to my own circumstances not your pricing. :)

5. HSC

HSC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Hi
    not interested in the case or spare battery but can offer £350 via BT

or a part ex + amount on top for my G7x mk1 if you want to downgrade??

6. pete s

pete s

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    Too much of a hit too soon for me I'm afraid. Have some interest at asking price elsewhere, so I'm sitting tight for now.

7. pete s

pete s

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    This is now on hold pending completion of a deal elsewhere. Will archive if/when deal completes.

8. pete s

pete s

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
    Camera now sold elsewhere.