• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Canon d30

wilko74

Standard Member
I am looking for my first good camera and a friend of mine who is a professional photographer has offered me one of his older cameras the Cannon d30 for £250, is this a good offer? any good as a camera to start with? or could i get something better for this cost?

senu

Distinguished Member
D30 is rather old now (2000 and 3MP) and although not entry level at the time, it has been superseded a fair bit to make £250 far too costly for it

For a little more you might even get a second hand 30D ( 2006, 8.3MP) which would represent excellent VFM as it betters it in everyway

The entry level 400D is perhaps in a different class but even it or the 350D would represent better VFM IMHO
What is your max budget?

wilko74

Standard Member
sorry it was a 30d my mistake! and thanks for the reply as it looks like i will now be biting his hand of for it. Budget is £250 by the way

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom