Canon A620

CellarDoor

Standard Member
I am moving to live in Sweden for a year in September, and am going to get this digital camera.

I was wondering if you had any recommendations for the accessories and will need:

Which brand/mAh batteries and charger?
Which memory card - I'm thinking 1gb?
Which case?

Any anything else I may need...

Much appreciated

steelydanfan

Hi CellarDoor, I was going to sell one of these on the forums very soon. It is in as-new condition with original boxes, rechargable batteries, charger, canon case, etc, etc.
If you are interested let me know and I will dig out all the bits and pieces tomorrow to make sure everything is there and work out a price.
Cheers,
Oddbodd.

CellarDoor

Standard Member
Oddbodd said:
Hi CellarDoor, I was going to sell one of these on the forums very soon. It is in as-new condition with original boxes, rechargable batteries, charger, canon case, etc, etc.
If you are interested let me know and I will dig out all the bits and pieces tomorrow to make sure everything is there and work out a price.
Cheers,
Oddbodd.
Yeah that would be perfect timing! cheers, let me know how much...

steelydanfan

Hi, found everthing so here is what's included, Canon A620 camera, uniross charger, 4 uniross 2500mAh rechargable batteries, Canon cordura case, Sandisk 512mb SD card and a Canon 16mb card (to be honest you might aswell chuck the canon card in the bin as 16mb is a waste of time on a 7.1 mega pixel camera)
The original box with instructions, software discs, cables, camera straps etc are all here and everthing is in mint condition.
I would like £160.00 which will include recorded delivery, if you are interested let me know, if not no hard feelings and I will advertise it in the non av classified forum.
Cheers,
Oddbodd.

CellarDoor

Standard Member
I was thinking closer to £135 mate. If you can get more posting in on the f/s forums feel free. (I am in Sweden until Sat if I don't reply). Let me know.
Thanks again

steelydanfan

Sorry I should have said I was open to offers but saying that £135.00 is a bit too low considering what extras are included and I have to pay for the postage.
So not to mess you about my lowest price is £145.00 so it's only a tenner more to seal the deal.
Cheers,
Oddbodd.

steelydanfan

Sorry I did not read your post properly, I have just noticed you are away until Saturday. I can't wait until Saturday I'm affraid especially as you might not want the camera anyway.
I will put it on ebay over the next few days and see what happens there.
Cheers,
Oddbodd.