For Sale Canon 6D Full frame DSLR - low shutter count

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Johnorama, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Johnorama

Johnorama

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +72
    (pics to follow, posting from work - will take once home)

Selling my 6D as I've upgraded my set up.

Low shutter count - less than 20k (was 16ish last time i checked, will check tonight for a definite number)

Included:

Camera
    Battery
    Charger
    Body Cap

Good overall condition, hasn't been used much (I bought it as a backup for my 5D iii, since switched to 5D IV and 5DS so this one has to go... wish I could keep all three but my wife will probably already kill me for having two.)

Any questions give me a shout, happy for anyone to come and inspect / collect - or can post.

Also worth noting - I know I dont have much feedback on here, but Im just short of 1k 100% positive on ebay for buying and selling - so happy to forward those details over if you're unsure.

Shutter count 16284

Price and currency: 775
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: Bank Transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2016