Wanted Canon 550D or Similar

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by jdotc, Apr 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. jdotc

jdotc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hey there guys, looking for a 550d Body only or with lens,

My budget is around £200ish with a lens or body only £120ish

If you own one or know someone please let me know

Thanks ! :)

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. MonkeyPeaches

MonkeyPeaches

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Hi!

I have a 600D and a 50mm 1.8 if you're interested, plus some accessories.

I haven't used them in a while as I got into MFT. All my kit is mint and has seen mostly studio action, i.e. had a sheltered life indoors. I also still have all the boxes, only yet to find the one for the lens.

I'm based in Richmond/Twickenham and work by Heathrow if you'd like to have a look.
    I've listed the prices I had in mind below but am happy to negotiate, especially for a bundle deal.

Dom

Canon 600D £190

Canon 50mm f1.8 Mk 2 £45

Accessories:

Neewer/Meike MK-550D battery grip for Canon EOS 550D 600D/Rebel T2i T3i Camera + 2x Canon LP-E8 Compatible Li-ion Battery + Remote release cable Canon RS-60E3 £20

Canon 600D extended eyecup £3 (more distance to back screen, so less nose smudges and less pressing your face against the screen to look through the viewfinder)

Canon ES-62 lens hood for Canon 50mm f1.8 Mk 2 £10

52mm Hoya Pro1 Digital UV filter (fits Canon 50mm 1.8) £9

Nissin Di622 Mk2 flash gun, Canon fit £35

Lowepro Rezo 170 AW camera shoulder bag (takes a camera with attached lens and some other bits, main compartment is concealed to fool thieves, with lens cloth and rain cover) £20