For Sale Canon 500D, 17-85mm IS f4/5.6, Grip + 2 batteries

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Mega Maniac, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Mega Maniac

Mega Maniac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +35
    Hello, I have up for sale my Canon 500D, been putting off selling this for ages in the hope I might use it as much as I should, but its just sat in its box at the moment doing nothing, so time for it to go. It has seen about 3000 shutter actuations.

Here is what the kit consists of

1: Canon 500D DSLR Body, with original box. The body is mostly unmarked apart from a few nicks on the selection wheel, I assume from my fingernail. This is a UK Body - Includes the original Canon Battery, Wide Strap etc. Will chuck in a 32GB class 4 SD card.
    Camera body only £SOLD TO PERSONAL CONTACT

2: Canon 17-85mm f4/5.6 IS Zoom Lens, upgrade from the original 18-55 Lens, this is a great kit lens knocking spots of most other Canon Kit Lenses. Very few shots, again very good condition.
    Lens only £130inc

3: Portrait/Battery Grip + 2 Batteries[thats a total of 3 batteries]
    , This is a 3rd Party grip for the 500D it provides secondary controls which make the camera much easier to use in portrait mode, it takes 2 standard batteries so the camera can be used on extended trips without the need for a charger, it also comes with the AA Battery tray so in an emergency you can use 6 AA Batteries to power the camera if your normal batteries are dead. Again in very good condition.
    Grip + 2 Batteries £30inc

I have priced this all to sell at asking really as it is all fairly priced based off other sales on this forum. I'm after a quick sale if possible as its to fund a holiday :)

I also have this advertised on another forum I frequent that focuses on coffee.

Local pickup in Manchester is always better and I can drop off anywhere in the Manc area if you can get to me. I am also working in Liverpool at the moment, so can drop off around there, but it will be late in the evening.
    Price and currency: 370
    Delivery: Delivery cost is Included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer or Paypal

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  2. Tony8

Tony8

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +261
    What make and model is the battery grip? Do you know if it is compatible with the 650D?

Cheers

3. Mega Maniac

Mega Maniac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +35
    Its a Travor C450 Pro

I'm afraid I have no idea if it will fit the 650D, a quick google does not mention it as compatible.

4. Mega Maniac

Mega Maniac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +35
    Going to pop this on Ebay tomorrow, I will offer a quick-sale price of £350inc for the package if anyone wants it before then.

5. Mega Maniac

Mega Maniac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +35
    Body now sold to a friend pending payment. Grip and lens still available.