For Sale Canon 450d dslr with 18-55mm IS kit lens all boxed with manuals ect

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Toon49, Aug 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toon49

Toon49
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    This is my dads old camera he's looking to sell. It's in immaculate condition, as new with the box and all manuals and discs ect. It comes with the 18-55mm IS kit lens and apparently IS means it's better haha!

Also included are 2 spare batteries, 1gb memory card and an old jessops bag which it all fits in. The bag pictured is different to the one included as decided to keep the black one for myself! The jessops bag is blue and still in good condition, it's more of a T shape, can take pictures if required.

I don't know a massive amount about the camera but any questions just ask and I'll ask my dad about it! There's not a mark on it and it really is in brilliant condition.

Payment via ppg, bank transfer or normal paypal and you pay fees. Can be collected from Newcastle also!

Looking for £220 plus postage or your choice probably at least £10 as it's fairly big and heavy!

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. Toon49

Toon49
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
  3. Toon49

Toon49
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Reduced to £200 plus your choice of delivery!

4. Wildkarrde

Wildkarrde
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,508
    Advertised elsewhere. Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.