• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Canon 300D £100 cashback

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
For anyone else that's waiting:

Canon have abandoned BACS payments direct to bank accounts because "too many claimants provided the wrong details" - or more likely, the monkeys employed for this exercise keyed them in incorrectly. Apparently my cheque was authorised last Friday & should be with me within 3 weeks. :mad:

3 WEEKS TO PRINT A CHEQUE? :laugh:

Things aren't much better on the "Free CF Card" front either. Anyone needing to chase either promotion:

Cashback 0800 180 4095
CF 020 8773 6829

K

kiwidave73

I got my CF card really quickly, however, still haven't received the rebate. I rang Canon yesterday to inquire. I was initially told they hadn't received my application but then they noticed that they had typed the wrong address in their database.
Canon said i should receive a cheque in a couple of weeks.

Tommy139

crocodile said:
Things aren't much better on the "Free CF Card" front either. Anyone needing to chase either promotion:

Cashback 0800 180 4095
CF 020 8773 6829

I got my CF card within a week of registering on the website, no sign of the cheque yet though.

dobbin44

Purchased camera 23/12/04
Card rec'd 2 weeks ago and cheque for £100 arrived today.
I did ask for Bank paymemt, but due to unprecedented demand they couldn't cope and have sent cheque
nice one

S

ScottB

Just a note to say that I also received my £100 cashback cheque in the mail today. I ordered my camera on the 28th of November and sent for the cashback offer soon after.

Tommy139

Got my cheque a couple of days ago.... CF card arrive a couple of weeks ago.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom