• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM - Up For Grabs

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Just a heads up, my 24-105 f/4 L IS USM is up for grabs in the classifieds - here :thumbsup:

I would prefer to sell here but if no takers in a few days I will withdraw the advert and sell elsewhere.

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
Glad to see you seen the light, and are heading over to Nikon. Makes good sense. :smashin:

Is it the D300 or the D3 you're getting?

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Out of interest, what are you replacing it with Steve?

Grab yourself a 24-70 :)

Think you will be hanging on a while for £500, can be had for £599 new from a UK seller :( Always annoys me when you look at how much you lose on kit :(

I've just secured a 24-70 /2.8 and 70-200 /2.8. All in preparation for going full frame when the replacement 5D comes out.

h4rri, I know one has just gone for £490 over at POTN so £500 seems a reasonable starting price. If I don't get interest here by the end of the week I will be closing the thread and going to POTN anyway. Just wanted to give people here the chance first, glass of this quality tends to hold it's price quite well generally :)

h4rri

I've just secured a 24-70 /2.8 and 70-200 /2.8. All in preparation for going full frame when the replacement 5D comes out.

Lovely combo, you won't regret it. The only issue you will have is the loss of reach on the 70-200 when you go FF :(

h4rri, I know one has just gone for £490 over at POTN so £500 seems a reasonable starting price. If I don't get interest here by the end of the week I will be closing the thread and going to POTN anyway. Just wanted to give people here the chance first, glass of this quality tends to hold it's price quite well generally :)

Cool :)

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Lovely combo, you won't regret it. The only issue you will have is the loss of reach on the 70-200 when you go FF :(

I had thought about that but I have never been a long zoomer anyway. There is always the option of adding the tele-converter if I do feel I want the extra reach though and with /2.8 to play with I won't lose that much aperture either :clap:

I think you'll really like these Steve :)

I still have to tell the Mrs :eek: :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom