For Sale Canon 1D Mkiii

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by den9112, Mar 3, 2013.

1. den9112

den9112

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +365
    Hi I have my canon 1D Mkiii for sale, only selling as I am hoping to upgrade to the 1DX ,this is a cracking camera with excellent clean files,if you are reading this then you will know all about the camera ,it comes boxed with bits etc,i have two batteries ,one original and one third party,the camera it self is in very good condition and looked after ,just a couple of marks at the top of the camera which was done putting it in my bag next to a tripod mount,shutter count is pretty low at just over 8000,judging by file count and genral condition shows this the serial number of 578*** which is well outside the range of the early affected AF issues ....this is one of the last of the mkiii to be made...will try and get some pics later,latest pics on forum are taken with the 1d miii and my hit rate with the camera is bang on,any questions please feel free to ask..Looking for the going rate ,possibly less than on a well know auction site ....£825 inc ,will only send via RMSD ,it comes with a split screen prism focus screen ,I have the standard screen as well but its a bit dirty and possibly could do with a new one,but I use it fine...

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. plamengb

plamengb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +187
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
  3. den9112

den9112

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +365
    Hi,i have just uploaded this image ,unedited to the link ,after waiting for it to upload it came back with ...software cannot be found to give a accurate count.....[​IMG]
    Little owl March 3rd by den9112, on Flickr