canon 10d good price??

retethen

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have the chance of buying a Canon10d fo £900 it is the bare body nothing else.I`m new into digital slr`s ,so does that price seem too dear or is it about right??

Originally posted by p.booth
I have the chance of buying a Canon10d fo £900 it is the bare body nothing else.I`m new into digital slr`s ,so does that price seem too dear or is it about right??

Depends on a lot of things. Is it new, boxed and a UK model with warranty? Compare it to pricerunner prices (between 1100 and 1200 new, if I remember correctly). If it is new, then £900 is a good price. Used, I guess it depends on age, condition, how well you know the buyer and what the remaining warranty is.

Just as a guide, someone just bought a 3 month old one for just over a £1000 on ebay which I thought was a bit over the top for a used model but then again, £200 buys a few accessories.

BTW, if you don't want it, I may be interested (depending on condition etc) if I sell my D30. :p

good luck

simon

I`m told it was bought in the summer, has receipts and as new. Does canon transfer the warranty or is it held by the original owner only. I noticed on canon`s website they ask for name and address of owner .I`ll keep you posted on the 10 d ,may have a look at it tomorrow Simon.

Just to update you Simon , it was sold when I got there today.
He received the asking price.DoHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom