Canon 100-400mm L IS USM - how old?

chantrys

Novice Member
I'm toying with the idea of getting this lens to compliment my 24-105mm f4 L IS USM series lens but it seems that the lens itself has been around for quite some time (4 years or so). So I was wondering whether this is still considered to be a current lens and whether there is likely to be a replacement version any time soon?

h4rri

Novice Member
I'm toying with the idea of getting this lens to compliment my 24-105mm f4 L IS USM series lens but it seems that the lens itself has been around for quite some time (4 years or so). So I was wondering whether this is still considered to be a current lens and whether there is likely to be a replacement version any time soon?
Do have one and it's superb. With the bargains around this could be had for under £900 too iirc. I currently have this, the 24-105 and the 50mm and I'm not finding myself lacking in focal length :)

It is a push-pull zoom type with a 77mm filter [same as the 24-105] and has 2 mode IS :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony XH95 TV, Klipsch The Fives Speakers & Bias Light Reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom