• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question cannot watch JSTV HD with TechniSat decorder

stevy77

Novice Member
I have read all infos on 日本語放送 JSTV
and follow each links, but I cannot watch JSTV HD.

I have TechniSat TECHNISTAR S2+ and able to re-tune JSTV 1+2 HD and stored to this decorder, but from the moment to select the channel all the signal(quality 0 dB) of both JSTV 1+2 HD going down to zero.

For clarify nothing to do with their scramble, as during FTA non-scramble hours, also stay zero signal.
And I can watch all pay channels with HD of other companies.

I do think the problems must be relate to
-"technical issue" of TechniSat decorder
As I tried with other company HD decorders (from a friend´s Telestar td 2100 hd and Telestar td 2520 hd), and it was both all right 100% I could watch for hours.

I followed JSTV recommendation to purchased new TechniSat TECHNISTAR S2+, as clearly advicing on their website.

I also using many years watching JSTV SD on my TechniSat DIGIT MF4Se, and I am so used to so much familiar easy handling of settings and remote control uses, I really like to stick with TechniSat decorder just changing from old to this new HD compatible.

Please tell me all technical advices, how to watch JSTV 1+2 HD with TechniSat TECHNISTAR S2, without signal going down to zero (quality 0 dB)?!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom