Cannot wait until tomorrow....

donut6567

Standard Member
Reaction score
....I'm 41 but like being an eight year old again.....Had my Wii since launch and yet not been able to play yet as it's a Christmas present for all the family. Anyone else been in the same boat when the anticipation has been building for last two and half weeks and you haven't been able to try it out yet.

My wife said we should wait to unwrap with the kids Xmas day and they haven't got a clue...can't wait to see their faces.....although I'm first up on Wii Sports!!!!!!!!

Same here - I'm also 41, had a Wii since launch - I tested it and boxed it back up, it is a surprise for the kids.

I work from home and it is always calling me to get it out for another test ;-)

well guys am the same as yourselves, got it as a family machine.

hooked it up to the plasma to test drive it:D

and im sorry to say i havent put it away since the kids love it!

was going to wrap it etc but hey lets enjoy it now! :)

got to say have only got sports but it is the most enjoyable laugh i have

had in a long time, kids trying to beat parents, parents going in huff and

turning machine off, definatley the most fun you can have with your clothes on

Been playing mine for a good week or so now and it's most certainly worth the wait. Even though i'm not opening it tomorrow, i'm really looking forward to playing all the family on it during Christmas & Boxing day! :)

hehe me too
I`m 26 but feel 6 (ITS GREAT)
Mrs got me a wii and its been boxed under the tree this last week, its been murder..
i also have an extra wii mote (comes with wii play) and extra nunchuck, 2 classic controllers, Zelda, Super monkey ball, 4000 wii points and i bought the mrs ice age 2 game.....
wooohoooo so exited!!!! bring it on santa:smashin:

PS i`m really looking forward to mario 64 also! a cheesey old platformer for the xmas period :) :)

my parents bought it for me for xmas, im 18 and feel like a 12 yr old. so excited cant wait!!!

Im 37 and I just said to the wife I fill like a little kid waiting for the Wii tomorrow. My two kids don’t think I got one so it’s going to be special to see their face’s. The strangest thing is my wife is really looking forward to having ago she has been on about it for weeks. And in all the years I’ve known her 18 years or so she has never ever been remotely interested in any new console or game I have ever had. I think Nintendo have something really special here. Time to crack open a beer or ten and make tomorrow come quicker.

Time to crack open a beer or ten and make tomorrow come quicker.

lol, just don`t drink too much, theres nothing quite like a hangover to spoil a day! :smashin:

You're lucky I wasn't given "permission" to test it!!!!

I second the above, im getting it as a present off my parents, i know my dad has spent hours playin Wii sports when ive been at work. Despite what he says lol. But really looking forward to playin on it tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Tried playing on the Wii when I got in drunk last night and I was useless :rotfl:.

Got one for my daughter,who thinks I wasnt able to get one for xmas :D .Looking forward to seeing her face when she unwraps it.I may even let her play on it when I have finished :D

Yeah go on all you with your Wii's keep boasting about it. I would be too if i managed to have gotten one, hah you gotta laugh. Its just more reason for me to get wrecked in my home tomorrow i suppose i have
the xbox 360 so what am i whinning about :D
Oooh and i got Zelda + Nunchuck and Wii Play uhhh...oh that won't play on the 360 will it, DAMMIT!

That'll learn me! :D

Whole of the UK is gonna shake in the morning with everybody going 'wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'
A la 'nintendo sixty fouuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr' style!!!!

every body that got one to open - enjoy!!

i got my wii on launch day (even though it was for xmas) and have been playing wii sports, but can't wait until tomorrow for Zelda, Call of Duty and Red Steel

I'm 41 and can't wait either. My Wife can't understand what all the fuss is about, but that's nothing new !!

Regards

Tet

im sooooooooooooooooooo jealous. Got a few notes worth of game vouchers coming so shouldnt belong before i can go wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii too.

I'm quite excited about tomorrow, and i've only had a Wii since yesterday! i don't know how you all lasted since launch! i couldn't blag a test off the parents either - it'll be worth the wait come tomorrow though.

Same here - I'm also 41, had a Wii since launch - I tested it and boxed it back up, it is a surprise for the kids.

I work from home and it is always calling me to get it out for another test ;-)

36 here and in the same boat :) roll on 7am 2 morrow

36 also, and I have had it for about a wiik, and there was no way that I could not give it a rigorous testing, every night for a few hours to make sure all things worked!!

They do, and it is great fun - happy Wii-ing tomorrow people !!!

I'm 33 on Tuesday but really looking forward to playing with the 'kids' wii tomorrow. had a go of a firends this week and thought wii sports was great fun. Roll on 7am.

Hi Folks

The kids are not sure if I managed to get a Wii so they will have a great suprise on Christmas day.One question what do I need to connect the Wii to my Hitachi Plasma PD4200 or is everything in the Wii box to enable me to connect.Thanks.

The hype has finally caught up with me too. I've tricked my little brother into thinking I couldnt get one so its gonna be ace when he sees I have :D

So tempting to set up right now though!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom