• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Cannot Copy from Sky+ to DVD

nimrod24

Standard Member
Can anyone tell me why I cannot copy all programmes in my Sky + Planner to DVD? Some of them have the red dot Copy symbol, but many do not. Thanks!

Broadz

Distinguished Member
Some are correctly marked as copy-protected (normally Box Office stuff). Some are incorrectly marked as copy-protected. If your DVDR thinks it is macro-vision protected, it won't record it.

the id

Can anyone tell me why I cannot copy all programmes in my Sky + Planner to DVD? Some of them have the red dot Copy symbol, but many do not. Thanks!

Hi nimrod24 (Welcome to the AVForums with your first post :hiya:)I have a thread highlighting this in the Sky+ Forum...HERE...looks like 'COPY PROTECTION' is here to stay and get more common on a more varied range of programming...:(...I can understand the issue but it's still frustrating.

War

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom