Cannon LV-S1, whats the overall opinion on this?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by nsl2178, Feb 6, 2003.

1. nsl2178

nsl2178

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I found a place i could get this projector new for $1200 amercian (im in florida i know this is an english site but this is the best site when it comes to and feedback) and was wondering is cannon a well respected brands in the projector business and what you thought about the overall projector? It comes with a 3 year warranty.

Resolution SVGA (800 x 600) Brightness (ANSI Lumens) 1000 Weight (lbs.) 6.19 Display Technology 0.7 in. polysilicon active matrix TFT LCD x 3 Uniformity (%) >85 Data Signals PC, Macintosh compatible, workstations Video Signals NTSC/PAL/SECAM/NTSC 4.43/PAL-M/PAL-N Video Resolution 550 TV lines Aspect Ratio(s) 4:3 No. of Colors (million) N/A Contrast Ratio 300:1 Lamp Type 150W UHP Lamp Life (hours) 2000 Lens F/1.6 -1.78 lens, 28.7 mm - 34.5mm Zoom Ratio 1.2x Image Size 34 - 200 in. Throw Distance N/A Keystone +/- 20 degrees Proj. Method(s) N/A Input Component, S-video, Composite, VGA, Audio Output Mini-jack

2. Spacecat

Spacecat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,013
    to be honest that seems a bit weak compared with whats out at the moment , depending on funds you can get a widescreen projector for about the same or not much more (IN THE USA).
    A sanyo Z1 , a Panasonic AE100 or AE300(very good review at projector central) or a SONY HS10 a big favourite here (v good but a bit pricier than the others)

Check out www.Projectorcentral.com
    for reviews of all 4 and approx prices