Cancelling VM if you have recently changed services?

N1ght1ngale

I have been with VM (NTL) for nearly two years. I have always had TV, Phone and Broadband. Since the switch to VM I decided to go for the V+ and upgraded to the VIP package.

I am frankly appalled at the massive loss in picture quality (especially Sky Sports) and I am thinking of making a move to Sky HD. I would have gone before but living in a new build apartment with no Sky dish I am not sure whether we will get permission for the dish.

Anyway, if I want to cancel with VM does anyone know if the change to VIP means I have to restart another 12 month contract? I have not signed anything since the original subscription 2 years ago.

Also as NTL was already set up in our flat, we have no BT phone socket. Is this still a requirement for Sky?

Cheers

Decadent Fool

Is it not easier to try and work out why your picture quality is so bad ?

What tv do you have, and how is it connected to v+ ?

N1ght1ngale

The picture quality is mostly fine (especially on BBC HD and even ITV SD) but there has been a massive change in quality on Sky Sports recently. This is due to the feed rather than my tv which is (and always has been) connected to V+ by HDMI. The issue of sky sports has been raised in another thread I believe.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom