Cancelling Sports, How much will I save?

winka45

Prominent Member
Reaction score
With the Footy over Im thinking of canceling the Sports package I have, I currently get all sports channels and SSHD1,2,and3 (also Im on the full movie package, so pay about £60 for everything). Just wondering how much of a difference in price it will be, also is Rush HD part of the sports package?
Cheers

I dont have the sports but still get Rush HD.
Also I think it will be around £15 a month?

With the Footy over Im thinking of canceling the Sports package I have, I currently get all sports channels and SSHD1,2,and3 (also Im on the full movie package, so pay about £60 for everything). Just wondering how much of a difference in price it will be, also is Rush HD part of the sports package?
Sports = £17 Movies =£17 Sports+Movies = £24

So, if you just cancel Sports you will save £7

No - RushHD is part of the SkyHD package - which everyone paying the £10/month for HD channels gets.

IF you dont want the music channels you can get rid of them to and save another £1

I did.

You also still get a few others.

I phoned Sky last night with the aim of cancelling the Sports channels for the summer. I just have the Sports package only.

They offered me Sports for £4 per month for 3 months, so I accepted that.:thumbsup:

If you're going to cancel, might be worth being very polite (as I was!) and playing very dumb (not difficult!) and seeing what they offer.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom