Cancelling Movietyme orders

videonasty

I have just cancelled an order with Movietyme, but hours later it still appears on my account & I have received no confirmation that I have cancelled an order, from Movietyme?

How long does this take, I went through the cancel DVD option on the Movietyme website?

R

Roughneck1

I would say within the next hr... but if you PM me your order number i can do it now for you.

BIONIC MAN

Yeah I tryed to that :( still ended up getting the dvd from Movietyme
Had a email to confirm the dvd had been sent out ? ? the next
day :confused: ,
What happened there then , was not happy

Just keep an eye on that , also have to say it's a Nightmare to Cancel with you guys at Movietyme

:(

R

Roughneck1

Originally posted by BIONIC MAN
Yeah I tryed to that :( still ended up getting the dvd from Movietyme
Had a email to confirm the dvd had been sent out ? ? the next
day :confused: ,
What happened there then , was not happy

Just keep an eye on that , also have to say it's a Nightmare to Cancel with you guys at Movietyme

:(

We have to have it this way i am afraid... tried it all sorts of different ways only problem was it presented problems behind the scenes.. if in doubt just PM me here and i shall sort for you :)

K

knobby

Im not a happy bunny ! Ive had a credit with Movietyme since I cancelled an order back in December for £59.99, Ive been trying to use this credit up with Matrix 3 & Kill Bill....however they seem reluctant to let me use this credit !! The Matrix has been processing for 1 week & 1 day and has still not been sent...got an email from Movietyme saying it was all my fault for not telling them original order number, value, how much credit was left..Although when i placed the order weeks ago they didnt want to know this, although i made them aware of a credit balance! I thought i was the customer here !! What a joke...at this rate I wont be getting my copy untill after its released over here...and im paying extra for the privalige! Looks like its back to PlayUSA for me. Rant over !!

R

Roughneck1

Originally posted by knobby
Im not a happy bunny ! Ive had a credit with Movietyme since I cancelled an order back in December for £59.99, Ive been trying to use this credit up with Matrix 3 & Kill Bill....however they seem reluctant to let me use this credit !! The Matrix has been processing for 1 week & 1 day and has still not been sent...got an email from Movietyme saying it was all my fault for not telling them original order number, value, how much credit was left..Although when i placed the order weeks ago they didnt want to know this, although i made them aware of a credit balance! I thought i was the customer here !! What a joke...at this rate I wont be getting my copy untill after its released over here...and im paying extra for the privalige! Looks like its back to PlayUSA for me. Rant over !!

Lisa has just informed me that she has emailed you and the credit is being used against Matrix & Kill Bill.

The reason for the delay is that you did not advise us in the additional comments when ordering Matrix which order the credit was coming off. You simply stated "My account is in credit, please do not debit my card" - we have no idea what when and where this credit is coming from unless customers state the order number.

This is the reason for the delay.

K

knobby

Fair comment Craig, but why wait till I was chasing up where the order was before telling me you needed more information ?

R

Roughneck1

Hi,

Not sure as i was not directly involved but Lisa states she sent you an email first on March 25th @ 14.25pm asking for the details so we could get this out asap.

K

knobby

Craig
Just had confrimation that Matrix is shipping today! Thanks...! Apologies to Lisa if i seemed a little P****d off in my last email ! I will be emailing her direct to apologise !

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom