Cancelling contract & returning phone under DSR, number port?

starfire

Wondered if anyone can help?

I was with Tesco mobile on a rolling one month SIM only contract, I then decided to switch to a 2yr contract with EE & a Samsung Galaxy S4 and transferred my no. successfully using PAC.

For various reasons I've decided to return the phone & cancel the contract within the 14 day DSR.

I asked EE what would happen to my phone number and can I have a PAC but they advised that's not possible and my number will automatically transfer back to Tesco - can't really see how this can work?

Anyone know how I can retain my number?

Thanks!

D

Deleted member 45086

I have done very similar with EE only yesterday. Although I was sim only.

I asked for my PAC code and was told I had left it to late. I called EE customer service at 8.30 pm on Wednesday 7th May. I had my sims arrive on the 12th. EE tried to claim my contract started on the 7th. I explained how can I have any sort of contract running when I had no SIM card.

I kicked off a bit and after being on hold I got my PAC code in a text while on the phone.

There should not be any problem returning or getting your PAC code.

Carl

starfire

Well I asked for a PAC but they said as the contract was being cancelled its not possible....

Can't believe my number will automatically transfer back to Tesco..

I'll get onto them again once I post my phone back.

D

Deleted member 45086

But I cancelled my 12 month sim only contract so no different really.

Stick with it

Carl

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom