Canceled sky

bob1

After months of ringing sky just to try and get them to bill me i have just canceled.
It all began in April when they charged me for something i didn't watch ,i rang up and complained so they agreed to not charge me ,which they did.I rang back up and they credited my account with the amount they had over charged me.
One month later no charge :confused: ,i rang them up and all they could say was "your in credit so you haven't been charged" ,"yes but i still owe you", i didn't get anywhere at all with them ,probally not used to someone wanting to pay a bill.They said someone would ring before the end of the month to sort it out, they didn't.My wife rang them to cancel but they wouldn't let her but agreed to give us the last two months free and start to bill us from July but wouldn't see a payment until August.I rang them up to ask what was happening and they said i was £42 in credit:rotfl: ,whats happening sky paying someone to watch a load of tosh,i was gong to cancel anyway but youve got to laugh.

Top Bottom