Cancel Sky HD for the summer?

nick00ie

Novice Member
If i get rid of the HD sub along with the sports package, is there a re-connection charge if i resubscribe when the football's back?

Is there anything on in the summer on sky sports besides cricket?

limblee

I'd cancel Sky completely

Buy Freesat for viewing from now until August

Then go to Sky HD in August as a new customer and take advantage of any new customer offers. (free channels etc)

BrianMc

Novice Member
If i get rid of the HD sub along with the sports package, is there a re-connection charge if i resubscribe when the football's back?
Have you had HD for 12 months? - that is supposed to be the minimum term .

After that you can do it monthly AFAIK!

I think I read somewhere that they were trying to tie people in to contracts that kept them over the summer.

Rugby league is now a summer sport. Apart from that I can't think of anything I'd want to watch, and I don't want to watch rugby league or cricket.

derek500

As a non football fan, a summer of cricket and golf in HD is what I've been waiting for!!

There's still 24 more golf tournaments to go this year in HD, including two majors and the Ryder Cup from the US.

Shame the BBC won't do The Open in HD though:mad:

nigel_williams

Novice Member
I've been thinking of doing the same, or maybe switch to a Movie package for the next few months instead.

I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere, but if I drop HD, can I still get BBC HD and C4 HD as they are free to air?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom