Canadian Pro Audio Retailers? (specifically for ER6i)

I

iamxyj

I've been trying to buy a pair of ER6i's but I haven't been able to find a relatively inexpensive Canadian online retailer or (non-online) store. Most American online retailers (eg. Amazon.com) sell the er6i's for relatively cheap but won't ship to Canada.

My question: is there anyone here that knows of a store in Toronto Canada where I can get a pair of er6i's? An online retailer that sells them for cheap would also do but a store would be preferred. :lease:

Thanks a lot!!!

I

iamxyj

Thanks DorKnight, I looked at the first link and they sell for $89USD + $20USD S&H so that adds up to more than a Canadian site I found (which I thought was pretty expensive already :confused:)

Todd's website has the ER6i listed for $149USD and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't reduce it by enough to match the others....

Any other suggestions?

I

iamxyj

You're right, and I have already registered for an account there but for some reason It's not working. I cannot post. I did the whole activation thing but it told me that I was in moderation queue to be added to the forum. So I guess I'll have to wait. I already emailed the admin.

If you have an account maybe you could post my question and see if someone knows? You don't have to, I could just wait. Thanks for the help.

*edit*
Actually nevermind, I just checked and my account there has been activated. Thanks anyways.

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom