Quantcast

Can you use mp3 as ringtones on the nec 616

pete18

Just got a NEC 616 just wondering can you use a mp3 as a ring tone

many thanks
Pete

SLIM

Novice Member
yes but im unable to get the mp3 to work and im all so unable to get MP4 to work : (

I got a load of polyphones ringtones that ure more then welcome to have just let me no .
PS haw fast ure battry going down mine is like 1 day with out useing the phone :( but i must say its a dam nice phone

kelvin

Novice Member
The battery life on the e616 isn't brilliant - I used one for a few days a couple of weeks ago and noticed the same. The battery would need to be charged every night.

Very cool phones mind! :)

K.

SLIM

Novice Member
ok i have naw bean able to get the phone to play music but i cant get the musicto be used as a rington thats a sham

pete18

hi my battery last for about 2 days max,
Slim where do you get your polyphonic ringtones from I downloaded one from 3 'in da club' and it didn't sound anything like it

cheers from pete

SLIM

Novice Member
pete18
I have around about 500 are so polyphonic ringtones on my pc

SLIM

Novice Member
Originally posted by pete18
Just got a NEC 616 just wondering can you use a mp3 as a ring tone

many thanks
Pete
LOOKING @ what i have done im naw going to say i dont think you can use mp3 as a rington as i side i have got it to play music naw but im unable to set the music as my rington :thumbsdow

pete18

slim can you get your polyphonic ringtones that are on your pc download to your phone and played as ringtones

cheers from pete

SLIM

Novice Member
Originally posted by pete18
slim can you get your polyphonic ringtones that are on your pc download to your phone and played as ringtones

cheers from pete
Yes m8 and a lot of them are 3 to 4 min's long

pete18

do you use the software cd that comes with the nec phones to download to the phone from the pc

would it be possible to e-mail me a couple

cheers from, pete

SLIM

Novice Member
pete if you have msn the send me your msn screen name in a pm and i can send you some