Can you still get Trebor Mints?

HMHB

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
I really fancy some Trebor Mints but haven't been able to find any. Do they still make them and if so, where can I get them from?
I don't mean their Extra Strong Mints, I mean the ones that used to be in a polo mint sized green packed.

I really fancy some Trebor Mints but haven't been able to find any. Do they still make them and if so, where can I get them from?
I don't mean their Extra Strong Mints, I mean the ones that used to be in a polo mint sized green packed.

Do you mean the softmints? Spearmint Flavour? If so, then yes they do. Most likely to be found in a service station off the M6............... Or any spar shop!!

If I may borrow your thread, can you still get "Cheeselets" as I've been looking everywhere and can't find them

Do you mean the softmints? Spearmint Flavour? If so, then yes they do. Most likely to be found in a service station off the M6............... Or any spar shop!!

No they were hard mints and roughly the same size as a polo mint but with no hole in the middle. The packet was the same as a polo packet.

If I may borrow your thread, can you still get "Cheeselets" as I've been looking everywhere and can't find them

Cheeselets are one of my favourites and used to be able to buy them in the little square boxes, but they dont seem to do them in boxes anymore.
But they now sell them in the big cardboard tubes (like a giant smartie tube) and usually only find them at Christmas times.

But i found some in Tesco about a month ago, so have look in there:)

Does anyone remember Jolly Ranchers? They were my favourite sweet ever! You only get them by importing from America now though.:(

I think I know the ones your talking about, and to be fair I haven't seen any knocking around for a while, and I do frequent the sweet isle regularly!

The old advert used to be something like "Trebor mints are a minty big stronger"

Sadly those are the extra strong mints.

I suspect that the Trebor Mints I'm after aren't made any more. I can't remember when I last saw a packet to be honest.

Sadly those are the extra strong mints.

I remember the ones you mean, sadly it's hard to find because they're Trebor Mints and everything around seems to be the Extra Strong ones... a little like refreshers but not so powdery when you bite them, basically the size/shape of a refresher with the texture of a polo

I remember the ones you mean, sadly it's hard to find because they're Trebor Mints and everything around seems to be the Extra Strong ones... a little like refreshers but not so powdery when you bite them, basically the size/shape of a refresher with the texture of a polo

Yes those are the ones. They had a very smooth surface as well.

Interesting fact about Trebor mints is that the guy who formed the company to make them was called Robert, so he reversed his name and called the company Trebor:)

I went to cadbury's world when I was younger, in the shop they had trebor mints and extra strong mints in boxes of 36/24 respectively for just £1.99!

Bargain.

Could have been about 15 years ago+ damn time flies.

they were hard mints and roughly the same size as a polo mint but with no hole in the middle.

Find an old person and ask them for a mint, chances are they'll whip out a murray mint but you never know you might get lucky!

"Trebor mints are a minty big stronger"

Stick them up your arse and they last a bit longer...

We used to sing that at school. I admit I prefered Trebor mints to Polos, I used to buy them all the time, especially the spearmint flavour.

Stick them up your arse and they last a bit longer...

We used to sing that at school. I admit I prefered Trebor mints to Polos, I used to buy them all the time, especially the spearmint flavour.

Yes we used to sing that as well ! I always preferred them to polos.

I know this is an old thread but I can confirm that the old Trebor mints are defo discontinued. I rang them and asked. GRRRRRR

f1cc298f97320caf988c9f34fd57b60c.jpg

I know the mints you mean - not seen those for years.

Jolly Rancher - never seen them in the UK - they are US sweets and still readily available.

Cheeselets - only see them around Christmas

Scampi fries - or "woman fries" as we used to call them - still see them in pubs now and then

Cheers,

This thread is eight years old BTW...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom