Can you still buy just a panel ?

Shady Deal

Standard Member
Hi can you still buy just a plasma panel and have some HDMI sockets fitted? With the low cost of tvs these days I wonder if they are still made. All I would need is a panel next time. Any links would be great!
Thanks

RayP

Shady Deal

Standard Member
Thanks very much! I have a pioneer 507xd which had no speakers and it is brill. I hope it lasts a long time yet but I would only need a panel in future.
Thanks Again

Shady Deal

Standard Member
Thanks very much! I have a pioneer 507xd which had no speakers and it is brill. I hope it lasts a long time yet but I would only need a panel in future.
Thanks Again

McFaber

Not much of a choice unless it's Panasonic, although and IIRC NEC & Runco still supply panels. For information on the Panasonic panels go to their http://panasonic.net/prodisplays/ for reference and component compatibility. It's all on there in product downloads/PDF.
I've just got hold a PF series which is one down from the BT300 which are intended to be used for Film/Studio editing suites and from I hear is very very close to the performance of the rather pricey reference grade VX series panels.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom