Can you recommend a good 32" TV for gaming.

madstacks

Standard Member
Hi - I have a rather specific need in a TV and I am hoping I can get some advice on what might be a good option.

I need a 32" TV for a caravan, however I want it primarily for Gaming on the XBox one, with TV and Movies a secondary use. 1080p is a must and reasonable imput lag is also needed. Smart TV preferable but not essential, Center stand highly preferable to legs each side.

The problem I am having is most 32" TV sets i see are either 720p or give no info on imput lag.

It would be a heck of easier if i could use a 40" but unfortunately its just to large for the space we have.

I dont mind paying out for the right set so price not to much of an issue.

I would be really grateful if anyone has some suggestions! Thank you for reading.

Dodgexander

They don't make anything but bottom of the range models at this size now and there is next to no info on them either as you have already said.

So it makes it dificult to recommend any.

I would look at Hisense models or LG and try not to worry about input lag so much, which is generally low enough on all TVs nowadays.

The main issue will be finding models that have decent response time, as that can be a problem with up to 50" TVs for some people, let alone 32".

Of course to get the very best response time at this size you need to look at computer monitors.

If you aren't sensitive to motion blur though then you'll be happy with either a Hisense 32" or LG though I'm sure.

madstacks

Standard Member
Its a bit of a problem it seems, I guess there just isnt the market for them nowadays.

I have found one that might fit the bill - may just have to take a punt on it.

32" Full HD LED Monitor LT32E310EX | Samsung UK

Anything look out of place here or is this one a good gamble? I am susceptible to motion blur, i cant it.

Thanks for your help:)

Last edited:

Dodgexander

Its a bit of a problem it seems, I guess there just isnt the market for them nowadays.

I have found one that might fit the bill - may just have to take a punt on it.

32" Full HD LED Monitor LT32E310EX | Samsung UK

Anything look out of place here or is this one a good gamble? I am susceptible to motion blur, i cant it.

Thanks for your help:)
I'm not sure, past threads show other people have been pleased with Samsung at this size.

Motion blur is always going to be average, it would be the same even looking at most 49/50" models.

Its not until you reach higher end, larger TVs that motion blur gets less.

slide9595

Novice Member
how about 40-42 ?
the best gaming TV with low input lag are these models from sony :
Sony KDL42W705B LED , Typical price: £650 (6 ms input lag)
Sony KDL42W829 3D LED TV Typical price: £600 (6 ms input lag)
you will be surprised to know that the next tv to it is the Samsung for example that jumps to 16 ms ..
nothing beats those two Sony TV in Gaming.
if you still want 32 , then
Samsung UE32F5000 LED , Typical price: £500 , 16ms input lag.
I would go for Sony.

Dodgexander

how about 40-42 ?
the best gaming TV with low input lag are these models from sony :
Sony KDL42W705B LED , Typical price: £650 (6 ms input lag)
Sony KDL42W829 3D LED TV Typical price: £600 (6 ms input lag)
you will be surprised to know that the next tv to it is the Samsung for example that jumps to 16 ms ..
nothing beats those two Sony TV in Gaming.
if you still want 32 , then
Samsung UE32F5000 LED , Typical price: £500 , 16ms input lag.
I would go for Sony.
Those would all have to be second hand. The input lag from reviews also is not 6ms. its more like 12 or more.

Input lag is something people worry too much about anyway, anything sub 50ms is fine.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom