1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can you reccomend me a phone please?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by watchinthewheel, Jul 19, 2005.

1. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi im just about to get a new phone (upgrading from sony 700I) unfortunatly im not too well up on phones atm so heres what im looking for, can you suggest what to get?

-good 3g internet access (preferably using opera) not walled graden style internet like the sony has

-a decent camera/video capability

-stylish looks

-bluetooth capability

-preferably not clamshell style (not that important though)

-one that can be used as a decent remote using bluetooth for my pc (i just found out that my phone can do that but not very well) is it possible to heva phone that can remote screen my pc from say downstairs while my pc is upstairs or is that expecting too much?

thats about it, any reccomendations would be great thanks. :thumbsup:

2. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ahhh come one guys please, im getting an upgrade pretty soon and i dont trust the organge shop to give im impartial advidce.

3. SanPedro

SanPedro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +504
    Well I've just got my hands on a K750i.

Only had it a day but it's slicker than a slick thing.

Bought it as an all in one for my kids as a present to do the job of phone/camera/iPod.

> 2Mp camera

> decent quality MP3 player - with memory capacity up to 4Gb (if you have the cash)

> radio

> Organiser

> Video

Oh.. and it's a phone as well.

4. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hey thanks for a reply, i was thinking about the new sony but it doesnt have the sort of feeatures i look for in a phone tbh, my 700i has an mp3 nad radio but i never use either, i have a sony nw-hd3 mp3 jukebox thats tiny and holds 20gb that i never leave home without. does it have an open source os? i really want a phone that does so i can get ful 3g access, using opera.

oh and i like your sig btw.