Can you play GTA 5 on PS5 online with PS4 players?

sounddude1

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I was thinking of getting a PS4, but my friend says that the PS5 can run GTA 5. If this is true, can you also play online with PS4 players?. Thanks in advance.

GTA 5 online is currently playing in BC mode on PS5 it's the PS4 version your playing, there is a Free PS5 version coming soon, I expect you will still play with PS4 players I can't see them changing that.

GTA 5 online is currently playing in BC mode on PS5 it's the PS4 version your playing, there is a Free PS5 version coming soon, I expect you will still play with PS4 players I can't see them changing that.
Heard anything about an ETA? I can’t find anything other than ‘second half of 2021’

No nothing they didn't give a date when they announced it just 2021, then the second half of 2021, Take-Two are at E3 this year so it could be said then.

Dont forget you can get $1million in game free, each month you log in until its released.

I think its changed and you now redeem it via the PSN store. Look for the shark cards and there will be a free $1million option.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom