1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you name this TV Series?

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Timh, Jun 8, 2002.

1. Timh

Timh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +140
    Back in the late eighty's there was a British TV show, I am not sure if it was made by the BBC or one of the ITV regions.
    Basic plot.... Speciel force group made up in the R.A.F they were supplied with Hercules transports Jaguar fighters and Puma Helecopters, their mission was to solve any problems in small common wealth countrys, help free people being held hostage or maybe rescue people in a tight spot.
    They even got blown away in the odd episode. For the life of me I cannot remember any cast members names or the name of this show.

Any Idea's?

2. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,211
    Can any one remember a series about 10-15 years ago that they took the elite from the forces and turned them into agents, it initially was a one off, then came back as 6 episode and was a bit like The Professionals, I think the line up was changed from the one off to the series. It was called something like Saracen. I thought it was Michael Byrne who was the chief, but I can find nothing on IMDB. But I have found chinks in their armour before. This also was British.

3. CodeThief

CodeThief

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    lol strangly enough I thought that!!!

Dave