• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

can you help value my mac

stationairy

Established Member
hi

i recently consider swapping my macbook pro for a imac
and was wondering what i could get for my macbook
the specs are

model number Apple MC118B/A MacBook Pro
# Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo - 2.53GHz - 3MB level 2 cache
# Memory: 4GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM
# HD Capacity: 250GB SATA 5400 RPM
# Display: 15.4" widescreen display
# Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics
# Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
# Optical Drive: 8x double-layer SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
# Networking: AirPort Extreme (802.11 a/b/g/n), Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
# Features: iSight Intergrated Web camera, Front Row , iLife, Mini DisplayPort output with support for DVI, Dual-Link DVI, and VGA video
# Battery Life:Up to 7 hours of wireless productivity
# Installed Software: Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard (includes Time Machine, Quick Look, Spaces, Spotlight, Dashboard, Mail, iChat, Safari, Address Book, QuickTime, iCal, DVD Player, Photo Booth, Front Row, Xcode Developer Tools) / iLife '09 (includes iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, iWeb, iDVD)

MIghtyG

Prominent Member
I recently sold the same laptop with 8GB or memory and a 320GB hard drive, with 1 year of apple care.

Managed to get £750 for it so I would say £650-700

dc8900

Distinguished Member
I recently sold the same laptop with 8GB or memory and a 320GB hard drive, with 1 year of apple care.

Managed to get £750 for it so I would say £650-700

with that in mind, I will revise down to £700 for the bay and 650-675 for AVF

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom