• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Can you get harmony remotes to change to a specific channel

gerbilly

Established Member
Lets say you are watching Sky or Cable (TV Drive) can you get this remote (525) to change to say Sky 1 with one button press. If so how do you set it up?

Thanks

hornydragon

Distinguished Member
gerbilly said:
Lets say you are watching Sky or Cable (TV Drive) can you get this remote (525) to change to say Sky 1 with one button press. If so how do you set it up?

Thanks
No to do that you need a 895/885 (unless you set up a "watch Sky one" activity the 885/895 have a media button that gives you access to 16 favoutire channels with 1 button press and colour icons

slingshot

Established Member
Not sure on all the models so you may not be able to do this on the 525, but I have a 655 which I've fiddled to do exactley that, by setting up 3 sky devices and then specifying a button as doing 1 on sky 1, 0 on sky 2 and 1 on sky 3, hey presto you're on BBC1.

It's a very laborious way of doing it, but it works for me. If you think the 525 can do this and need more help let me know.

Slingshot

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom