Can Wii do Online Gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricket

Standard Member
Just bought this console for my son, He is asking me if he can play against other people over the internet, Sorry if this question has been asked before, For example he wants to play tennis against someone else in another country can this be done on the Wii, Sorry again if it has been asked, Thank you

T

Tommy Angelo

Yes and no, the Wii is capable of online gaming but as far as I know there are no games yet that support it.

Hope this helps.

dannius

Apparently there will be online capable games out in the next few months. I'm sure I read somewhere that Mario Strikers Charged will be the first online Wii game.

Paul1110

Mario Strikers Charged will be the first Wii online game,i think it's released May 25th.After that alot more Wii games will start having online play.

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
There's a thread a little down the page detailing what we know so far regarding the first Wii online game Mario Strikers(as mentioned, due May 25th).

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=503291

Closing this thread here as myself and others will be updating any info into the existing Wii online gaming thread as more information becomes available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom