Can we advertise classifieds on here??

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scott_Mac

Have a universal projector mount not doing anything.. it was never used and has only been opened to make sure it had all the bits, is it worth a lot, cost around £150 a few months back, but is worthles to me....

Anyone want/need one?

gizlaroc

Distinguished Member
Probably best to stick it in the classified section mate, you can't advertise it elswhere while it is on there and you must state a price, start at a price you would ideally like and take offers.

There are a few rules so worth taking a couple of mins to read through them if it is your first time ;)

good luck :smashin:

S

Scott_Mac

Cheers for that... i'll investigate further.

Am sure its of more use to someone else, than sat in a box in my office!

GagHalfrunt

I can confirm that this is definitely not the place for Classified Ads.

S

Scott_Mac

NO probs, have placed one in the classifieds section - though for some reason the URL parsing has gone squirly!

Roland @ B4

I love these who much is it worth?, where should I advertise? Look mum I saved £10 threads

S

Scott_Mac

Yeah, really sorry for trying to offer something to someone in case they may want it....

I don't know how much its worth - though based on the fact it cost £150 new i have an idea, however its possible to buy it cheaper elsewhere i am sure!

If you aren't interested, why post in the thread... achieved a lot didn't you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom