• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Can turn off

Paddy328

Standard Member
Anyone else unable to turn it off and put it standby mode by using the on/off button under the disk slot? It turns on but i have to put it on standby by using the sixaxis.

F

FullMetalAlchy

I have no trouble turning the console with the button (off type thing its not exaclty a button is it lol) on the console

quarryfied

Banned
Anyone else unable to turn it off and put it standby mode by using the on/off button under the disk slot? It turns on but i have to put it on standby by using the sixaxis.

Yeah, i have to use the controller too, it's a pain.

F

FullMetalAlchy

I have had no trouble? but I genrally use the pad too tirn it off whilst i am actually gaming. But whilst I am actually in the front menus it turns off fine. If you hold your finger there for about 2 seconds it turns off.

Moogle

Distinguished Member
Yup to turn it off you have to keep pressing for a few seconds as it's not instantaneous. Alternatively as already mentioned you can use the PS or home button and choose turn of console in the menue that pops up.

quarryfied

Banned
I think i'll use the controller, don't want to hold it down too long as it resets the HD settings doesn't it?

Moogle

Distinguished Member
I think i'll use the controller, don't want to hold it down too long as it resets the HD settings doesn't it?

Are you sure ? I would be surprised if it did.

Moogle

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom