• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

can there be only one?

R

ranger1873

I have been set a task by my good lady :confused: to replace all my main players (DVD, CD and VCR) with one machine........there can be only one! or so i'm told :(

The thing is can I replace them with one machine.?

So i'm looking for a DVD Recorder with good audio quality and DVD playback.....HELP.....

I will be using a Marantz SR4200 A/V receiver (with 2x MA6100 monoblock amps driving my 2 front sreakers (B+W DM601 S3's)).
mission rears and KEF centre.
I will be getting a Panny 37pv500 soon also :thumbsup:

Kazman

Prominent Member
ranger1873 said:
I have been set a task by my good lady :confused: to replace all my main players (DVD, CD and VCR) with one machine........there can be only one! or so i'm told :(

The thing is can I replace them with one machine.?

So i'm looking for a DVD Recorder with good audio quality and DVD playback.....HELP.....

I will be using a Marantz SR4200 A/V receiver (with 2x MA6100 monoblock amps driving my 2 front sreakers (B+W DM601 S3's)).
mission rears and KEF centre.
I will be getting a Panny 37pv500 soon also :thumbsup:

Would be easier to get a new 'good lady' :)

Londondecca

Established Member
Kazman said:
Would be easier to get a new 'good lady' :)

When she stands to gain the house and car, it is probably not such a great exchange. I would negotiate a 2 box deal, something like a Humax PVR and a DVD.

Kazman

Prominent Member
I believe Panasonic do a good DVR VCR combo, might be worth going for that and a seperate DVD player with HDMI output (including upscaling) for future proofing.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom