Can the real nathan_silly stand up!

S

sjewson

Hi Nathan. Got a lot of good avice and help from you before about the Tosh 42PW23. but when i search for members named nathan it says you have not registered. and wont bring up any of your previous posts.

Is there more than one of you?

The real q i wanted to ask you is about my picture on my Tosh 42pw23. Its very easy to see pixelation/jagged blocks on very light scenes eg bright fog/ sometimes when theres a solid block of colour. is there anything i can do in setup or advice you can give. i notice this on my tv when im watching a movie via sky on scart one using a Thor scart lead!

Ive only had it 1 week. any other setup tips?

Regards

I think he is gone for good mate.

by expunged do you mean kicked off. I still have seen some guest appearances by the man or is it an imposter?

After ejection, all previous posts will show the person as a guest, as far as I know. My best advice is start a new thread with your question. More of the tech people will then have a chance to help you.

Regards, Mylo:)

Well I'm not Nathan but I do have a Tosh WS RP (older model) so I'll try and help.

Make sure you turn off any 'digital enhancements' and turn the sharpness slider to zero.

Reduce colour and contrast also might help.

Sometimes this blockiness is down to the quality of the broadcast and therefore there is nothing you can do about it.

How does it fair with DVDs?

banned for what I meant - but forget it actually - his and the mods business

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom