Can`t project on to the screem

akhin

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have bought an Epson EF13 projector. It works fine just on my bedroom`s white wall :

20220122_174614.jpg

However when I try it on a projector screen , it is still trying to project to the entire wall :

20220124_202725.jpg

As for re-adjustment, I have just tried automatic "corner adjustment" feature of the projector.
( https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd5/cpd59719.pdf page8 , item 7 )

Is there a way to automatically project it onto that smaller screen , or is it something I shall do manually by dragging all corner points to the smaller one I want ?

Many thanks

Does it have a manual zoom function on the projector itself if not an electrical one?

It seems this projector has a fixed lens with no zoom

I found this for the EF12
That flexibility is particularly handy given that this is a fixed lens projector, meaning that the only way to make the image bigger or smaller is by moving the EF-12 closer to or further from your screen.

The function you mention is for making relatively small adjustments to the image if projector is not aligned correctly to the screen

Then the only way is to move the projector closer to the screen.

Hi,

I have bought an Epson EF13 projector. It works fine just on my bedroom`s white wall :

View attachment 1642659

However when I try it on a projector screen , it is still trying to project to the entire wall :

View attachment 1642660

As for re-adjustment, I have just tried automatic "corner adjustment" feature of the projector.
( https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd5/cpd59719.pdf page8 , item 7 )

Is there a way to automatically project it onto that smaller screen , or is it something I shall do manually by dragging all corner points to the smaller one I want ?

Many thanks
I know it may be off base, but the image on the wall looks no worse than the one on the screen.
Why not just project on to the wall and have done with it?
Much more immersive at that larger size too! ;):D
The only other option, as said, is to move it closer to the screen.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom