• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Can someone with xbox live just try something for me please?

amazing-j

My subscription for xbox live runs out tomorow so a few days ago I purchased another 12 months in the shops. The thing is though I've been unable to access anything in the account management part on live. What happens is that I keep getting the following message - "unable to continue due to technical difficulties. Please try again later". I can still play games through live though so I'm not sure what the problem is :confused: .

So what I'm wondering is if anyone could just try accessing where you update your subscription and see if you have the same problem and also how can I update my subscription using the card I bought without being able to do it through my xbox?

Thanks in advance for any help,
J

amazing-j

Surely someone can just have a quick check just so I can figure out if the problem lies whithin xbox live or if it's just my xbox?

At this rate I'm going to have to cancel my account compleatly as I'm going to be automatically charged for another year tomorow unless I can get this sorted :(

amazing-j

Ok, I'm guessing it's just me then and my xbox is :censored:.

It's kind of annoying though that I've just paid £30 for a starter kit but I'm going to be charged another £40 now as well :mad:

J

James W

Hi,

Just had a look on my Xbox. Had no problems getting into account management and checking my subscription details, sorry :(

amazing-j

James W said:
Hi,

Just had a look on my Xbox. Had no problems getting into account management and checking my subscription details, sorry :(

Thanks for checking James, much appreciated :thumbsup: .

I really can't figure out what could be wrong with my xbox though, I can play games online fine but nothing in the manage account part works at all :(

gavan

amazing-j said:
Thanks for checking James, much appreciated :thumbsup: .

I really can't figure out what could be wrong with my xbox though, I can play games online fine but nothing in the manage account part works at all :(

What did MS say when you phoned them?

You _have_ phoned them and reported the problem you're having, right?

Gav

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom