Can someone with a Costco membership tell me the price of this TV please.

Sloppy Bob

Distinguished Member
£799.

(Only kidding, it's £1,349.89) :laugh:

Crampton & Moore have the 75XH9505, which is a far more capable HDR TV for £1799 if that interests you.

SMLMckenzie

Thanks! I was at John Lewis today looking at the latest model the X90J 75" and it looks great. I prefer it to the OLEDs honestly. That price is very tempting for last years model. I know about the issues with 120hz on the older model but I think I might be able to look past it. Hmmmmm.

Sloppy Bob

Distinguished Member
There's very little between last years XH9505 and this years XJ95. If anything, other than HDMI 2.1 the newer model is a bit of a downgrade.

SMLMckenzie

There's very little between last years XH9505 and this years XJ95. If anything, other than HDMI 2.1 the newer model is a bit of a downgrade.

The XJ95 is out of my price range unfortunately. Same with the 75" XH9505. I thought the XJ90 looked superb. I will need to do some reading to see how the XH90 compares.

SMLMckenzie

The X90J is the same price as the 75XH9505 I linked to.

Yeah but I can't afford that much at the moment. I don't think I would spent that much on a TV anyway. Can you please check that the TV I linked to is still in stock? I think I may sign up to costco and buy it if it is. Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom