Can someone who owns Scent of a Woman R1 please do me a favour?

S

Squirrel God

Hi,

If you own Scent of a Woman R1, could you please stick the DVD in and tell me how long the movie is for?

I bought the R3 from CD-WOW which appears to be exactly identical to the R1 (even the cover!), but the time on the back is printed as 2hrs 30mins, whereas when I put the DVD in, it says 2hrs 36mins 16secs. I'm hoping this is the same as the R1.....

Thanks in advance :)

PoochJD

Squirrel,

Region 1 version, according to my Pioneer 626D, claims to be a duration of 2hrs 36m 14 seconds.

Also, I'm 99% certain that the UK video version ran about 2hrs 32 minutes, as well, so it looks like just a duration error on the DVD cover. This isn't uncommon.

Pooch

S

Squirrel God

Just as I thought! Thanks for doing that.

I was just a tad worried that the R3 might have been censored. They have a habit of ripping out major parts of movies for no apparent reason :rolleyes:

I'd say that makes the R3 from CD-WOW.com a MAJOR bargain! :)

S

Squirrel God

Just watched it.

Great transfer considering its age. First time I've seen an uncensored version (I'd previously watched it when it was broadcast on BBC1 and they cut all the F words as usual :rolleyes:).

Still made me shed a tear :blush: and the Thanksgiving dinner scene was hilarious :D (before it got really sad of course :().

Just had a look on CD-WOW with a view to posting the R3 as a special offer as it's way cheaper than the R1, but they don't seem to have any more :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom