• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Can someone tell me if this TV is any good?

davedudes

Standard Member
Thanks for taking the time to look here, having thought i found a lcd tv ive got second thoughts and was wondering what you guys think of the - Samsung LE40A656A 40" 100Hz LCD TV

Many thanks

Don Dadda

Distinguished Member
Thanks for taking the time to look here, having thought i found a lcd tv ive got second thoughts and was wondering what you guys think of the - Samsung LE40A656A 40" 100Hz LCD TV

Many thanks

Excellent TV with some good deals about

Is this the tv you thought you found or was there another?

Don Dadda

Distinguished Member
I was going to go for the SONY KDL40V4000

Also very good. Spoilt for choice there :thumbsup:

Both are practically the same spec but I would check out the Sony thread as i believe there was 1 or 2 issues with the sony's which seem to be common across the range (i could be wrong).

I have seen the samsung cheap on the web and the 40V4000 cheaper still.

Either TV is a good choice, just a matter which suits your room and pocket better.:clap:

Vangelis

Standard Member
Try to stick to this model
Samsung LE40A786R. I'm not sure if this is a UK model but it has a LED panel and is trully amazing!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom