• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Can someone recommend a remote control

steviewilson

Standard Member
For use with my Tatung telly? My original remote is gubbed now, cant get the buttons for text, volume, on off etc Bought a cheapo universal but that wasnt any use. Dont want to go overboard, as I say its only for the telly.

Stevie

steviewilson

Standard Member
Thanks mate, ive had a look at a few site and my telly's model number is TSV9732. I cant find a remote for this one anywhere. Is there a universal one which would do?

Stevie

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
Have you tried calling AV UK? They may be able to cross reference your TV to one of their remotes or supply one on the basis that if it doesn't work, they'll take it back.

Failing that, Tatung's service agent is here.

Otherwise, have a look at the One For All range here.

steviewilson

Standard Member
This is strange, Tatung have never heard of the model number Im quoting, its the only sticker on the back - TSV9732. Doesnt exist according to the service department. Does this mean a universal one may not work if I cant find an original remote?

Stevie

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
Well the tuner is listed as a spare part here. Maybe it's a none UK spec?

Try dropping an e-mail to Donberg & see if they can shed any light on it.

You could alway pick up this one from Argos to test in the knowledge that you have a painless return policy.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom