Can someone PLEASE please help me. Sky complaint HELP!!

madman1178

HI guys and girls:hiya:

Ok.

The main point of the following story is i want contact details for sky customer care, either phone or email.

I have the 08702 404040 number etc but that is for customer services, i need customer care. Feel free to read my story, but if you can't be bothered just giving me info on the above would be nice...cheeers:thumbsup:

Anyway...To cut a VERY long story short.....sorry its not that short but please stay with me, its a good story.:rolleyes:

Back in January I moved house.

Sky said we'll move you for free if you stay with us. I agreed.

They then said we can give you Sky+ for £49. I agreed.

Following day i decided that eventually i would get Sky HD so i cancelled Sky+ and just got normal sky.

Everything got installed ok.

Then i got my credit card statement and i had been charged, £49, £150, £299 and £60, then refunded £49 and £150. The £49 refund was obviously for the sky plus, the charge and refund for £150 i had no idea about and the charge for £299 and £60 left me puzzled and rather p*ssed off as you can imagine.:nono:

Anyhow. I was straight on the phone to sky. some guy looked into and said he had no record of the £299 and £60 being taken from me and pretty much called me a liar...so after 20 minutes of trying to explain it to him i asked for an address i could write a letter to and send a copy of my credit card statement in as proof.

That i did.

4 weeks past and i still heard nothing. so i contacted them again.

I was then told that it was being investigated and if i wanted to speed it up i should send a fax of the letter i had previously sent to customer care.

That i also did.

Another 3 weeks or so past and i still heard nothing.

I contacted sky again and was again told it was being investigated. I was told that i would be contacted by phone within 48 hours.

48 hours past.....no call.

72 hours past.....no call, so i rang them back.

After several appologies i was told that i would be called back within 24 hours.

24 hours past.....NO CALL!

48 hours past.....NO CALL!!!!

SO...i rang back AGAIN. After going mental over the phone after having to tell my story for the 7 millionth time to yet another sky employee i was promised by some guy called Saurabh Limaye that he would get someone to call me back that very same day.:smashin: ....i remained sceptical

I waited....and waited.....and waited........and yes, you guessed it. NO CALL.:thumbsdow

The following day (yesterday) i rang back again. After telling my story yet again, some guy told me that something would be done shortly. i asked to be put through to customer care and he said they didnt have a phone!!!!!....i was ready to kill someone at this point:devil: .....I decided to ask to speak to the manager......ha.....

After being on hold for about 15 minutes someone answered, telling me he was the manager. Anyway, he told me that my £299 and £60 had been refunded and tried to end the call with the "is there anything else i can help you with" line.

By now my blood was boiling and i think i shouted something similar to the following:

"HAVING THE MONEY REFUNDED IS NOT ENOUGH!, HOW ABOUT ALL THE INTEREST I HAVE BEEN CHARGED ON THESE AMOUNTS ON MY CREDIT CARD SINCE JANUARY...HOW ABOUT THE HALF A MILLION QUID ITS COST ME CALLING YOUR STUPID CUSTOMER SERVICES AT AN HOUR AT A TIME, HOW ABOUT THE INCONVENIENCE OF NOT BEING ABLE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD AS ITS NOW AT ITS LIMIT"...ETC ETC.

I then asked him who had the authority to compensate me. surprisingly enough it was customer care....I said that i had had no joy from their address or fax number so could i have an email...

....He gave me their email address so last night i emailed them.

This morning i get an email response saying that the email address i sent to WAS NO LONGER IN USE!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:suicide:

Before I arm myself to the teeth with every weapon i can get my hands on, march down to sky customer services (wherever it is, probably India) and get medievil on someone (just kidding by the way).....can someone please tell me how i can actually make contact with sky customer care....please, im begging you.:lease:

Thanks for sticking with me if you read all this.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Ian

ruthiebabie

If you email the James Murdoch one you should get a response pretty sharpish - I've always had a response when I have emailed that one.

madman1178

cheers for all the advice guys...i appreciate it, i am at the end of my tether now.

i think its only fair that aky give me free sky hd, what do you think??:clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom