Can someone please identify this glass object?

Tempest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had this for a while, and normally It's pretty obvious what something is used for.
But with this item, whilst it COULD be used for three reasons I can think of, none of my ideas seem very practical to me, so I'd welcome anyone more knowledgeable who can answer this.

Solid Glass, reasonable weight to it, with 19 holes.
The holes are pretty much parallel to each other, so they don't fan-out at the sides.

The holes are all the same size, around 12mm in dia.

The 3 things I can think of are:

1: Multiple Mini Candle Holder. - But 19 small candles all parallel to each other, seems impractical.

2: Flower Holder. - But again, too close for flower heads, and why would you want 12mm holes for stems?

3: Pencil/Pen Holder - Who would want a glass holder like this?

So I'm thinking it's something else.

Anyone?

2b24942845238104658da92ae1264593.png

1aec488ffcf9101590dafe62e3a48c8d.png

24028c6ba9b478cad642a872f30d1ad8.png

Have you got 19 people in your household?
Could be a toothbrush holder.

The 3 things I can think of are:

1: Multiple Mini Candle Holder. - But 19 small candles all parallel to each other, seems impractical.

2: Flower Holder. - But again, too close for flower heads, and why would you want 12mm holes for stems?

3: Pencil/Pen Holder - Who would want a glass holder like this?

So I'm thinking it's something else.

Anyone?

All the above :)

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
I am reluctant to ask but how would you use such a thing to enhance ones pleasure?

Perhaps he has a "very small" issue he deals with on a personal level, but feels 19 holes would give more variations, or chances of at least not missing the target ;)

I am reluctant to ask but how would you use such a thing to enhance ones pleasure?

Perhaps he has a "very small" issue he deals with on a personal level, but feels 19 holes would give more variations, or chances of at least not missing the target ;)

Such a lack of imagination :rolleyes:

Arghhhhhhh, holes!!!!

Trypophobia thread.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom