can someone photoshop my tv onto my wall please?

sparkymarky

Prominent Member
Reaction score
looking at wall mounting tv wondering if someone can photoshop it. i've just downloaded photoshop 7 and couldn't figure out anything!

if someone could maybe move the plasma up the wall so that the bottom of it (without stand) is in line with the top of my speakers please?

i don't know if its possible but if someone could could they remove the tv unit its sat on so it just leaves the red wall with white skirting at the bottom and the cream carpet?

pretty please with cherris on top???

either of these:

Voila. :D

tvwallphotoshop.png

and with the screen down, or something like this anyway :p

tvwallphotoshopprojecto.png

Hope this helps...:thumbsup:

ste, you are a legend!!!!! thankyou very much!!!!

great job!

just need to decide if i like that look now:lease:

No problem.

I would suggest keeping the AV Unit or getting one that's wider. Keep all your kit in it, and possibly wall mount the front speakers either side of the TV.

yea i was going to shift all the kit out of the room but the wall is quite big and may look empty. might paint it a different colour i think, grey or brilliant white. hmm not sure.......decisions decisions!!:suicide:

wow thanks for the ideas again! i do have a centre speaker, its in the unit middle section- its black so you probably didn't notice it lol.

I'm liking the look of it a lighter colour again and with tv and speakers all at same height. Problem is i'd have to get new speakers because these missions are just too deep to be wall mounted. a flatter to the wall speaker would be needed i think. hmmm gonna have to be cheap though

I like this look to be honest, very clean looking if you bury all the cables and the red is a nice stand out feature. Also with the screen down there's no fuss going on around it, just two speakers either side and the centre mounted below it?

Sam

yea i know what you mean. i think i'll mount the tv, then see how it looks in the flesh as to whether i change the wall colour again i'm hopeless at interior design!!!!!!

the other idea i had was a fire like this... i know its being cheeky but if someone (ste?!!) would photoshop that with the plasma above it? don't worry if not though!!

couple of pics to choose from of same fire that i like:

Adam Sambro electric suite - Littlewoods Direct

- - SAVONA CONTEMPORARY ELECTRIC FIRE SURROUND/FIREPLACE SUITE (Powered by CubeCart) - Wall Mounted Electric Fires - Electric Fire Surrounds - Fireplaces - Electric Fire Insets - Electric Fire Suites - Performance Fires Direct

Not particularly happy with this one.

The fireplace pictures were at such a dodgy angle it's hard to get it to the correct one, but I tried my best, and I've re-constructed half the fireplace myself, some was missing, and in changing the angle, I had to remove some. Anyway.... I've added a slight texture to the carpet as well, just to give it a bit more realism rather than a pure white over exposed area.

Also wasn't sure how big the fireplace was supposed to be, but you should get the idea! :D

tvwallphotoshop2withcab.png

great job ste! what do you reckon? would it look good?

I would personally go with a wider, shorter storage solution. Like the one you have, black is great, but wider, shorter. The fireplace might look ok, but, I'm wondering if there will be an issue with pulling the screen down. Does the screen pull far enough out to clear the fireplace? And, you wouldn't want to use the Fire whilst the screen is in use, as it would obviously get extremely hot.

right i think i've got a plan- thanks to your photoshopping ste!

i think i'm going to do this: Seeing as i've just painted the wall red i'll leave it like it is initially and do the following:

mount the tv (bracket arrived yesterday)
get the fireplace this week
move all equipment into the cupboard out of the room
and am picking up these pictures tomorrow. All shown here:

or without the pictures as here:

Its hard to show the colour of the wall here becuase its not got any light on it but when you light it up it goes a lot lighter and warmer red.

then if i don't like it, i'll change the paint colour. the fire is actually quite a bit wider than the tv compared to how it looks in the picture here, don't know if thats a good thing or bad thing yet though (!) although the height and everything else is as it will look.

Then, get the projector screen boxed in with a recessed spotlight underneath at each casting light down the walls for a lighter red effect at the sides.

this will prob be the colour i'll change it to if i don't like the red:

it looks as bit more sophisticated/contemporary

yep thats it ste! The lighting looks good hope it looks as good in the flesh lol got the pictures today, just waiting on the fireplace now.....

Hello you two :)

sparkymarky, have you thought about going to the "dark side"? ;)

sparkymarky_room.jpg

thought i'd give a quick update....

fire arrived today and i got the mount half installed (need some plasterboard fixings in addition to the stud fixings to be safe!)

happy, so far!

right, got the four coach bolts into the mount, but i for peace of mind i want to secure the mount further out towards the edges, as the plasma hooks on near the outer edges of the mount.

what sort of screws should i get?

Hello you two :)

sparkymarky, have you thought about going to the "dark side"? ;)

sparkymarky_room.jpg

yea i have, and that pic looks nice. unfortunately the cream carpet i have is brand new so i don't really want to change that yet.

It may look ok though with the brown wall and cream carpet. I'm always worried that brown will look very 70's after a few months ha ha. it would look lovely if i had solid flooring in a similar coulour though i think like your pic

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom