Can someone help me out with The Beatles cd's

Reaction score
Hi, if someone knows the beatles and is bored enough could you please write a list of all the beatles cd albums in order of when they came out as I'm getting a bit confused.

Thanks, Nick.

And not forgetting this - the only non-Apple/Parlophone release.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
A friend of mine has just aquired Sgt Pepper in 5.1 DTS mix :eek: :eek:

Just had a listen and much better than I expected, Mr.Kite really comes to life :thumbsup:

Still trying to figure out how it has been done and waiting for him to receive the other albums in DTS

Hi again, sorry to bring this back up but are there any songs in the compilation albums such as the blue album that aren't in the proper albums:
Please Please Me
With the beatles
A hard days night
Beatles for sale
Help
Rubber soul
Revolver
White album
Yellow Submarine
Abbey Road

Nick

If you want to complete the songs go for what you have listed plus....

Sgt.Pepper
Let It Be
Magical Mystery Tour
Past Masters Vol.1
Past Masters Vol.2
Let It Be....Naked
Yellow Submarine Songtract
Anthology 1
Anthology 2
Anthology 3

Pat Masters Vols 1&2 have all the singles and EP tracks not on the original albums

MVC in London Bridge have a few copies of the Capitol Albums Volume 1 4cd box set for 9.99, last of their sale items. Does not contain anything not on the above albums, just songs in a different order but it does contain the mono versions as well and at that price is nice to add to a collection :thumbsup:

Thanks Kenny - I do already have a few of their albums but definately want to expand. I heard yellow submarine wasn't all that?

Kenny Glasgow said:
A friend of mine has just aquired Sgt Pepper in 5.1 DTS mix :eek: :eek:

Just had a listen and much better than I expected, Mr.Kite really comes to life :thumbsup:

Still trying to figure out how it has been done and waiting for him to receive the other albums in DTS

Erm, how can I get this?

Nick

The original Yellow Submarine from '69 has side one of Beatle tracks and side two full of George Martin's filmscore, which I really enjoy.

The Songtrack album that came out at the same time as the film on DVD just has most of the Beatle songs in the film.

There are 4 songs on the album not found anywhere else :

All Together Now (from the Sgt Pepper sessions) - Lennon & McCartney
It's Only A Northern Song (Sgt Pepper sessions0 - George Harrison
It's ALL too Much (Sgt Pepper sessions and more) - GH
Hey Bulldog (Lasy Madonna sessions) - L&M

It's worth getting it for It's All Too Much on it's own but Hey Bulldog is great and I like It's Only A Northern Song

Kenny Glasgow said:
Nick

The original Yellow Submarine from '69 has side one of Beatle tracks and side two full of George Martin's filmscore, which I really enjoy.

The Songtrack album that came out at the same time as the film on DVD just has most of the Beatle songs in the film.

There are 4 songs on the album not found anywhere else :

All Together Now (from the Sgt Pepper sessions) - Lennon & McCartney
It's Only A Northern Song (Sgt Pepper sessions0 - George Harrison
It's ALL too Much (Sgt Pepper sessions and more) - GH
Hey Bulldog (Lasy Madonna sessions) - L&M

It's worth getting it for It's All Too Much on it's own but Hey Bulldog is great and I like It's Only A Northern Song

Nice one Kenny :thumbsup: Just need to save some more pennies...

Just heard All Things Must Pass (not Apple Jam) 5.1 DTS mix and it is superb :thumbsup:

Whoever is doing these are doing a fine job, but would love to see official releases so I can get them myself :lease:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom